John Renshaw Architects offer:
– Full architectural services
– Surveys and feasibility studies
– Design, production information, tender action
– Project management, site supervision
– Advice on all aspects of building conservation
John Renshaw Architects is an architectural practice based in Edinburgh, which specialises in building conservation and sustainable design. With more than 20 years experience, the practice undertakes a range of projects including housing, schools, museums, galleries, offices, tourism, leisure, health care and community buildings.
The practice has considerable experience in the survey, repair, maintenance and adaptation of historic buildings and the preparation of conservation management plans for historic places. John Renshaw Architects is passionate about the principles and practice of sustainable, low-energy, low-carbon design and construction.