Dervaig Parish Church, Isle of Mull
This project involved the restoration of an existing church designed by P Macgregor Chalmers in 1904. The church is particularly well known for its ‘pencil tower’ similar to those in Ireland. The existing building is of an arts and crafts style and has rare stained glass windows, which were restored, as part of the restoration.
The work included the preparation of a Conservation Plan and a successful application to the Heritage Lottery Fund and Historic Scotland for funding. The project was completed in 2004.